The heart is the vital part of our body. The heart located on the left side of the chest from the middle of the chest flows the blood throughout the body. The oxygen to the heart is provided by the coronary arteries, which gets through the blood. Many different types of diseases such as rheumatic heart disease, congenital defects, heart failure, and pericardial drift, coronary artery disease, heart attack, heart valve disease, heart failure, stroke etc. can lead to different reasons, so Let’s know about cardiovascular disease symptoms treatment and prevention –
Why Does Cardiovascular Heart Disease
The main reason for having cardiovascular heart disease is the increase in cholesterol levels. If the amount of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) is less effective then they are less effective. HDL is considered to be good cholesterol because it brings out cholesterol from the blood vessels of the heart. If the size of the low-density lipoprotein molecules is small then the chances of freezing in their blood vessels increase.
Obesity is also a major cause of heart diseases. Regular exercise and regular and balanced food should be used for weight loss. It is also not good to be hungry and to exercise more for weight loss; it has a bad effect on the heart.
Cardiovascular Heart Disease Symptoms
- Swelling in the body
- sweating profusely
- Fast breathing, lack of tiredness and blood circulation in the skin, lips and fingernails nails
- Pain in the chest, jaw or arm
- Feeling fatigue and weakness
- Difficulty in preventing breathing, blood clotting and fluid accumulation in the lungs
- Storing water in feet, ankles, and legs
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment-
- Lifestyle Make Positive Changes:- It is very important to change and improve the lifestyle in order to avoid cardiovascular diseases. It is important for physical activity to be maintained. Avoid as much stress as possible. Keep your thinking positive and be optimistic. To avoid stress, listen to music.
- Regular exercise:- Regular exercise can be easily avoided by deadly heart disease. Go on a morning walk or work in home, park or garden or yoga. If someone in your family has had heart disease in the past, then physical labor can lead you to a healthy life for a long time.
- May need surgery on need:- If medicines and regular care do not reduce the symptoms of heart disease, then you can talk to your doctor about the choice of surgery. Multiple procedures such as heart valve surgery, infract extraction surgery, heart transplant (heart transplantation) and bypass surgery, etc. narrow or blocked arteries can be used to reopen or directly for cardiovascular treatment.
- Take care of food:- Do not eat more or less. By eating fast food and lubricating food, weight also increases and the lubricating blood gets accumulated in the arteries. By which blood flow slowly decreases. Therefore, take a balanced and nutritious diet. Eat fruits and vegetables.