Blood cells found in the blood provide our body with the power to fight infectious diseases that are constantly destroyed and formed. The difficulty of reducing blood cells has doubled this time compared to mango. Other serious viral fever infections like dengue, malaria, typhoid start to weaken the body’s immune system, whose effect falls on the number of platelets in the blood, if these are not treated during the time, it can prove to be fatal to the patient. Apart from this, shed blood and many other diseases in cancer, AIDS, Accident can also reduce the number of platelets.
Role of Platelets Salts
There are also many other things in addition to red, white blood cells and fluid in the blood, one of which is also platelets. Like red and white blood cells, platelets are also a form of blood cells that cannot be made artificially. It plays a key role in maintaining blood thickening, which does not cause bleeding, so
Let’s Know How to Increase Platelet Count Immediately –
- Know the Symptoms of Thyroid in Women
- How to Relieve Constipation Naturally at Home
- How to Get Rid of Earache Quickly at Home
Increase These Domestic Ways to Platelets
If there is a shortage of iron and hemoglobin in the blood, then the possibility of platelet reduction increases up to 80 percent, so due to climate change, proper attention to food is very important. Include Amla, Chiku, Cashew, Goat Milk, Coconut Water, Broccoli, Vitamin K, C and Calcium Diet with Green Vegetables.
- Papaya:- Papaya and its leaves are both beneficial to increase platelet salts in the blood. Boil the leaves of papaya in water until the water remains half Then take this water.
- Chukandar:- Antioxidant properties are found in Chunkandar. By taking it, platelets increase in a few days. Mixing 3-4 teaspoon chopsticks juice in a glass carrot juice will soon be useful.
- fresh milk:- Calcium is found in fresh milk, which strengthens the bones. It also helps in reducing blood platelets. In such a way, definitely, include milk in the diet and things made from it.
- coconut water:- Take coconut water. The electrolyte and mineral present in it meet the deficiency of blood platelets.
- Gooseberry:- Vitamin C in Amla helps in increasing blood platelet and the immune system. Eat the empty stomach 1-2 oven every morning. Mixing honey in the gooseberry juice also benefits.
- Pumpkin:- Pumpkin is also helpful in increasing blood platelet. It regulates the protein produced in the blood cells, which works to increase platelet levels. Mix two teaspoons of honey in half a glass of pumpkin juice and drink it.
- Gilloy:- The consumption of giloye is strong resistance. Soak Geiloi’s dundi in water overnight and drink the water it has in the morning. This will increase blood platelet faster. If you cannot drink water then take two teaspoons of giloya with one teaspoon of honey twice a day.
- Spinach:- Vitamin-C spinach is often used to increase platelets. Boil with 4-5 fresh spinach leaves in 2 cups water. After cooling, add half a glass of tomato juice and drink it. Apart from this, you can also use tomato juice or vegetable.