Kiwi’s scientific name is Actinidia Delicias. About 700 years ago Kiwi was grown in China. Kiwi is considered a good source of nutritious as well as vitamin C, potassium and folic acid. About 10 percent of our daily requirement is found in fiber kiwi. Apart from this, vitamin E, polyphenols and carotenoids are also present in Kiwi. Two varieties of Kiwi fruit are found, Gold Kiwi fruits and Green Kiwi fruits. Gold Kiwi contains more antioxidants in the fruit. Apart from this, they are healthier than green kiwi, Let’s know kiwi fruit benefits for weight loss and side effects –
Benefits of Kiwi to Lose Weight
The key to weight loss is to consume kiwi. One important advantage of Kiwi fruit is that there is very little calorie in it, which is the main reason for weight gain. Many fibers are available in good quantities in Kiwi fruit which help us to reduce weight. Weight is balanced and stable due to the availability of vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber. If you want to stop your growing weight then start consuming Kiwi fruits regularly, it can be very beneficial to reduce your weight.
- Symptoms of Too Much Salt in your Diet
- Best Stretching Exercises to Increase Height Naturally
- What to Do and Do Not Do in the First Three Months of Pregnancy
Come and Let’s Know About More Benefits of Kiwi –
- In stomach problems:- Kiwi fruit also has the properties of stomach cleansing. If you consume kiwi fruits regularly, people suffering from chronic constipation also benefit greatly. The dietary fiber present in Kiwi contains high levels of water which loses the stomach in the stomach so that the process of stopping the stool on the stomach becomes easy.
- For the heart:- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and polyphenols present in Kiwi reduce the risk of heart diseases to a great extent. One researcher found that intake of 2 to 3 KVs per day reduced platelet aggregation and triglyceride levels. Apart from this Kiwi is rich in antioxidants and potassium. The blood of people suffering from blood pressure relaxes the cells in blood vessels so that the blood can flow easily. It reduces blood pressure.
- Cold cough:- According to a study, those who consumed Gold Kiwi fruits daily were found to have lower respiratory tract infections, such as coughing in the head and throat problems compared to people consuming bananas daily.
- Ulcerated:- Kiwi proves very beneficial in the treatment of foot ulcers due to diabetes. Kiwi’s glycerin index is low, which is useful for diabetics. Kiwi is completely safe and easily available for people with diabetes mellitus.
- Reduce cholesterol:- According to research, consuming two Kiwi fruits every week for 8 weeks, total cholesterol levels decrease with LDL (unhealthy) cholesterol. Whereas the level of HDL (healthy) cholesterol increases substantially.
- For skin:- If you want to naturally make the skin healthy, Kiwi is a better option for you. Taste, vitamin C, rich in fiber and antioxidants Kiwi is the best food for our skin.
Loss and Side Effects of Kiwi
Generally, Kiwi use is beneficial and safe. But for some people who have an allergy, it can be a little harmful to them. The symptoms of Kiwi allergy can be itching, swelling in the tongue, difficulty in swallowing, vomiting, etc. Excessive consumption of Kiwi fruits can lead to skin related problems. High intake of this fruit can cause irritation in your mouth.
If you have any such problem then you stop using it and follow the instructions of your doctor.