The essential quantity of salt in the body is very important. Both its deficiency and excessive volume can harm both bodies. In such a way, only by reducing the salt in food can be fought with its threats. We should not eat more salt than 6 gram ie one small teaspoon throughout the day. But we consume it in more quantity than that. The important source of sodium in the body is salt. But if you have the high amount of salt in the body then you can balance it with some dietary intake. Here we will tell you Symptoms of Too Much Salt in your Diet & as well as we will know about work of sodium.
Work of Sodium in the Body
The need for sodium is to control the amount of water in our body and to exchange information from the brain to the other organs and from the other organs to the brain. Apart from this, sodium has an important role to do in the smooth functioning of the muscles. That is, the work of sodium is to control muscles and brain nerves. Sodium works in the body only when the quantity of magnesium and potassium is also in equal quantity. The excess water in the body stops due to the influence of sodium, which causes more blood pressure on the blood vessels. The heart has to work harder to pump excess fluid deposited in the blood vessel. As a result, the risk of heart disease increases.
- How to Increase Platelet Count Immediately
- Let’s know about Urine Infection Symptoms and Treatment
- What to Do and Do Not Do in the First Three Months of Pregnancy
Loss of Excess of Salt
Sodium consumption increases in the body by eating more quantity of salt. Many times it remains in the blood and sometimes the salt goes out through the urine, which causes pressure on the kidney. In both of these situations, the body is damaged. Because of this, the ill effects of brain, bones, and eyes also have a bad effect. Some people eat salt in the top of their food, which is very dangerous. In such a way, eat black salt instead of white salt in eating and eating food.
Let’s Know About Symptoms of Too Much Salt in Your Diet –
- Dehydrate:- If there is excessive salt in the mouth, the mouth is dry all the time and thirsty thirst after drinking water. In such a situation there is a problem of dehydration in the body.
- high blood pressure:- When blood pressure often lasts more and becomes a stress situation, then there is excessive sodium in the body. Because of this, salt creates pressure in the heart cells, together with blood, causing the beating faster and the problem of high blood pressure.
- Obesity:- Thirst for the excess of salt is also high, due to which drinking excess water causes obesity problems in the body.
- Acidity:- People who have acidity problems may have excessive sodium even in their body. Much salt produces bacteria in the body, causing the stomach to become worse and gastric acid is the problem.
- Swelling:- When sodium is gathered in excess quantity in the body, then it brings many kinds of harm to the body by mixing it with blood. This causes urine to decrease, due to which many parts of the body become swollen.
It should always be kept in mind that by eating more salt we also carry out calcium from our body. Sodium level increases in the body and new-new diseases attack us.